My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Monday, 14 December 2009

wee announcements

Two things:

1. I've now turned on Email Notifications so I should be a lot better at responding to comments. Cheers for all the encouragement so far!

2. I posted about GiftAid recently and how the JustGiving page will add GiftAid for Paypal donations. Well basically I was wrong. I've since tested the system and GiftAid will be added for Paypal and/or Debit Card donations from anyone (who is a UK Taxpayer) so it's all good!

Not exactly sure what happened with a couple of the earlier donations, but they're all accounted for now. So keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment