Well it's the end of 2009 and some of you may have recieved a text from me this morning. Apologies for my little bit of phone spam, but this is my New Year's Eve charity drive!
I want y'all to consider donating to my challenge, and more importantly to SANE.org.uk (via this website) on this particular day of the year, where 90%* of the planet will be getting more than a few bevvies down their gullets!
* - true facts, not just some random figure I've pulled out of the air... Well OK it is of course, but still, you get the idea, right?
Please consider donating while considering the massive* sacrifice I am making in the name of charity.
* - well, massive for me anyway.
This time last year I would have already been on my way through a crate of buck fast, well OK I'm exaggerating of course, but hey, this is how they do it in all those preachy charity commercials...
Anyway, tonight is significant for me. When I decided to do this challenge the first thing I thought was, "but how will I resist drinking over New Years Eve?" and in fact I was originally planning to begin the challenge on 1st January 2010, so that I could have my big, end-of-the-year piss up!
So if you want to give a little nod and raise a glass for myself then why not donate the cost of that one pint you might have bought me on this merry ocassion and give it to a worthy charity instead?
Thanks for all your support in 2009 and I hope you all have a lovely New Year's Eve and then an even better 2010!
Thursday, 31 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment