My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Friday, 4 December 2009

Day 35

Just a quick post to say...

FIVE WEEKS SOBER! Whoo-hoo!!

I've been busy this week with sound design (for an animation) and preparation for a Doctor Lilt gig tomorrow night in Lavery's Bunker (more info here).

Tonight I'm looking forward to getting out of the house to see Rachel Austin playing in Charlies Cafe at 7pm!

Meanwhile, check out these awesome cats:

Mouth Trumpet


They make some very cool T-shirts and all being well they will be supporting my Sober For A Year Challenge. More on this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment