I don't care though. They are delicious.
Caffeine is my new addiction. I am only good at moderating my intake when I start getting light headed and everything I see gets a bit fuzzier. Until that point, I can guzzle massive mugs of the stuff. I get exercise from my constant trips to the toilet (for number ones).
In other news, I got a job! YAAAYY!!!!!!! I start on Monday! YAY!!! It's two bus journeys away from my house! Yay... And it's NOT the job I was really, really hoping for. yay...
I am going to be working again, so that's the important thing. It's regular hours too which will hopefully get me into a healthier routine with things.
BUT! I need to make a promise to myself to cut out my levels of FAFF, regarding Facebook and other internet time wasting pish.
I need an anti-FAFF-ray.
There is the Pomodoro Technique (thanks Chris), which is a simple and effective approach and I've done this a couple of times while up at studio to good effect.
I need to split my time into simple categories:
CRAP DAY JOB / STUDIO / SLEEP
And that's it. None of this "eating" or "socialising" malarky. Not in this lifetime kiddo. I think I'll be much happier this way.
In also other news (and such as), Hexxed performing the Synapse Collision album at Auntie Annies 21st October. Tell your grannies. The entire album! No breaks! THE WHOLE FUCKING ALBUM!!! I can't wait to do this gig and I hope y'all are going to come down and get your bounce on. This will be the last Hexxed gig for quite sometime. Then it's To The Song Writing Mobile! to get new things happening. Everyone is keen for that. But in the meantime we want to see the Synapse Collision off properly, so no excuses mofos! Get your shit down to this gig!!
Aye, so day 342! Wah? Just over 3 more weeks to go.
Madness leek. It has gone by very quickly, that's very true. Thoughts of, "And then what?" have been recurring more frequently. This is to be expected I suppose. I don't plan to drink again. I don't miss it at all. I can see the future being even better without it.
The charity side of things is still important to me though. I wonder if there's something else I can do for a year afterwards that would generate more cash? (And please don't even waste your time suggesting "celibacy for a year", that's NOT going to happen).
Some suggestions would be nice though. Feel free to splurge your idea muck all over my gaping mind hole. Err... Yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment