1 week away from the halfway point. Good schtuff!
So I have some pretty damn good news:
I start a new job on 3rd May! It's with another security company, but it will be fulltime hours on a permanent site. I'll know what nights I'll be working, potentially months in advance! I can plan my life around my job again and not be stressed out month to month, wondering if I'm going to get enough hours in to cover my bills. This job also pays a bit more money too.
It may mean the end of this, but some sacrifices have to be made and I've had a lot of fun making that stuff. I'm sure I'll find other ways to do covert audio/video shenanigans. I'm still uploading HD versions of all those videos using Vimeo (instead of youTube), so keep checking out the older posts if you're interested.
Hexxed progress on the visuals is looking great. We've been able to discuss all our technical issues for the gig with the organisers and it looks like we'll be practicing hard on the set, right up to the gig itself. I can't wait.
YoYo is taking shape too. Niall and I are already making plans for our monthly nights right through the Summer. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook and come down to our night at Slide. It's going to be awesome. Chilled, but groovy, leftfield and upbeat and all round good shit for the last Thursday of every month!
Sean & Myself are making very nice progress on writing riffage. 6 songs in the bag. Soon it will be time to expand the clutches of our dark arts... Err... Or something.
OK, that's enough for nay, so it is.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Congrats on the new job, dude. Looking forward to YoYo and the promise of more dark arts to come... ;o)
ReplyDeleteGreat man! I hope you can make it down on Thursday. Should be fun.
ReplyDelete