My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Day 173 - THIS IS A BIT CHEEKY...

... But desperate times call for desperate measures:

I'm selling my audio PC. It's a decent spec. comes with loads of excellent music software (and plugins) installed, Windows XP, Microsoft Office etc. If you're interested give me a shout!!

Anyway more details here.

Now back to regular blogging...

Stuff and things and stuff has been happening. Things indeedy.
More on this later.

Also!!!

It's fast approaching the half way point in this here Sober For A Year challenge. So that means on 30th April 2010 (around 1am) I'll have been sober for half a year. That's 182 days. That's frankly nucking futs! I can't believe it's been that long. I remember saying "oh look it's 100 days, wow, already?" but that was, almost 100 days ago!! Pretty chuffed with getting this far. It would be awesome to get some more donations, or attention directed to this here thing in the second half. Or some sort of new angle or something.

Lots of people have been saying they'll donate, but seem to have missed getting round to it, so I urge y'all again to please, dig deep. 'Mon 'da 'fuhk lads (and lasses). Tis for a good cause and all that!!

Thankees.

Bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment