My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Friday, 16 April 2010

Day 168

Right, a few things I could update about, but first and foremost I want to get something off my chest. Facebook and Twitter updates are too small, so this is where I must vent my spleen!

Microsoft peeves: Hotmail. Pressing "Reply" to an email and the previous email content doesn't show. Especially irritating when I want to Forward an email to someone else!!! Why else would I press forward if I didn't want the person receiving the email to see the feckin' content!!!!?!?!?!? ! MSN. Randomly signs itself in every 10 or 15 minutes or so. What, and indeed, the fuck is all that about? Vista. Asking me TWICE for permissions to change some files. TWICE?!!! I am the only person with access to this computer, why do I need to give myself permission at all?!! Just a few of the things that make me hate Microsoft. Thanks for stopping by.

I'll have more not-so-complainy stuff to say later.

For now... Ta ta!

EDIT: Whoops!! Bit of a Calendar fuck up there. Today is in fact Day 168. Move along! Nothing more to see here. *sidesteps away sheepishly*

No comments:

Post a Comment