One of these pints I had tonight.
Afterwards I felt quite emotional and upset.
Now I feel like ranting online.
Christ. Someone stop me from ordering the Guinness next time. Please.
Another year sober is definitely on the cards.
It could go either way though:
Another year sober, or a year completely rat arsed and mangled on all sorts of chemicals. Just to make up for lost time. Just to say, "Actually, FUCK IT ALL!"
I'm fed up people.
I'm fucking fed up.
I'm fed up with my shite dead end job (who are now asking us all to work more hours up to Christmas). I'm fed up with the shite 9 - 5 working class existence, where people are supposed to be fucking grateful and loyal that some rich people want them to do a bunch of menial piss ass boring dicking about, while they line their pockets and patronisingly pat you on the back with pep talks and meetings about how we can all do really well if we work together as a team.
How about you pay me to not set fire to the place? A one off payment of £50,000 will do sure, that'll save you all the hassle of having to see me every morning for the next 3 or 4 years?
Yea, I'm fed up with my position in the Universe. The way I am a floating turd being carried along the current of raw sewage into an inevitable ocean of averageness. I will turn 40 and shrug and say "My life was OK, I guess".
I'm fed up with being a fucking cliché.
So there, have "drunken" rant.
Probably a bit of a first on this here blog. HA!
But. No more booze.
And no more painfully unoriginal blogging about how shit life is.
Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment