OK so I've been drinking quite a bit since I last blogged. General summary:
- Mon 15th : A couple of pints in Lavery's. Followed by a couple of cans of Carlsberg back at mine.
- Tues 16th : Bear Nation at the QFT. NO BOOZE!
- Wed 17th : QUBe practice, followed by pizza and 1 pint of Guinness at The Parlour. Followed by quite a lot of Guinness and whiskey in Lavery's.
- Thur 18th : NO BOOZE! Instead, cheap chinese food and chilling out at home with copious amounts of sweets and DVDs.
- Fri 19th : Yummy (cajun spiced chicken fillet) burger and pint of Guinness at Globe. Coffee at Common Grounds, then a few pints of Guinness at Front Page.
- Saturday 20th : 6 cans of Carlsberg.
- Sunday 21st : Half a bottle of JD! 2 or 3 vodka and cokes!
I'm not really going to try and justify this or make excuses. I'm just keeping a record of it all at this stage. There are going to be a couple of New Year's Resolutions I suspect.
No comments:
Post a Comment