My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Saturday, 1 January 2011

SOBER FOR A YEAR PART II - DAY 1

OK. It's 1st January, 2011. I am now off fegs and booze again, for another year!

New Year's Eve was fun. Lots of wine, silly dancing and good banter to see in the new year. I treated myself to a nice Frappe on the way back from the party today and eventually got round to doing my first "Song A Day For A Year" entry... Check it out!

That's about the height of things at the moment.

Here's to sobriety and getting shit done in 2011... *sips tea*

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with SFY part 2, Awesome beard by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers muchly guys!

    Was thinking of trimming the beard, might wait a wee while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marty, I hope it all works out for you in 2011.

    ReplyDelete