I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other".
I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music.
When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians.
Cheers for having a wee juke!
I actually really like your video..if it was any longer though..i don't know!...I like your blog..I hope I can stay sober for a year...I have 72 days (www.countingdays.org)...check out my blog. follow me even, i'm following you!
I actually really like your video..if it was any longer though..i don't know!...I like your blog..I hope I can stay sober for a year...I have 72 days (www.countingdays.org)...check out my blog. follow me even, i'm following you!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Hehe, cheers. I thought it was comedy gold, personally, but judging by the lack of response it seems people might have taken it too seriously maybe?
ReplyDeleteI mean, I wasn't ACTUALLY crying!!
Just started following you! And well done on 72 days!