I really couldn't be arsed with anything that requires any thought or effort right now. I'm back on standby. This is my normal operating mode. This is how I end up spending months and months doing nothing with my life.
I got up at 7:10am this morning, had porridge then got stuck into some sound design work. I had a meeting at 10:30 (arrived at 10:45) and got back home about noon. I stuck on some clothes to wash, washed the dishes and made some popcorn. OK, so I've just spent an hour faffing about online: I checked emails. I read some facebook and twitter guff.
I need to move on and do some proper work / tasks now.
Except, now all I want to do is sleep. I'm done for the afternoon. I've made plans for later, so for now I just want to press stop and power down completely.
Why am I so friggin' lazy?
Probably because I don't have a job or a daily regular workout of some kind to keep me focused or keep my motivation up. It's annoying that I'm going to waste another day when I know I've hundreds of things to get on with, but I just. Can't. Make. Myself. Do. It.
Sigh.
I need a drill sargeant to kick down the door and kick my ass into shape.
Some people pay good money for that sort of thing, you know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment