Just a quick note to say, one of the bands I sing in has released an EP, which you can listen to or download from bandcamp.
Check it out:
In The Eyes Of Machines - by Fragile Human Organs
I am obviously really excited about this EP being finished and unleashed onto the world and very proud to be part of this band. I hope it gets the attention it deserves, as Adam and G have spent countless hours working on this recording and the music definitely shows this, but I also feel as a complete package we've all contributed to make something really unique and... Well... It's f**king cool.
Monday, 15 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI too am off booze, for a period. Why? Why not!
Someone very wise told me yesterday that self-discipline gives freedom. It's true!
Yes, I have been thinking about that a bit recently. It seems that I actually enjoy playing these types of self-disciplining games with myself, provided the thing I'm trying to deprive myself or motivate myself to do is a healthy positive thing.
ReplyDelete