My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Monday, 1 February 2010

Day 94

A couple of wee mentions here...

Firstly, Good After-Morning! http://goodaftermornings.blogspot.com/

Which is quite simply the best blog I've ever followed. I greedily feast on every update like a hungry work-shy dog. Anyone who has ever had a job and hated their boss (um, like, pretty much everyone) should love it! I think the eventual book, followed by TV series, followed by massive Hollywood blockbuster is inevitable really.

Secondly, Belfast4Haiti http://belfast4haiti.com/

It's amazing how quickly everything came together for this cause. There are still events happening around Belfast to raise money for the victims of the Haiti Earthquake, as far as I know, and so there's still plenty of opportunity to enjoy great local events and donate to a very worthy cause.

Also, if anyone is interested you can check out the set I played last night at the Belfast4Haiti gig in the Limelight, on soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/doctorlilt/belfast4haiti-dj-set-31st-january-2010

Umm, I definitely feel I'm forgetting something. Or a few things.
Today's felt a bit hectic, even though all I did was eat. Actually maybe that explains my tirdness and desire to have a very early night: I probably ate more food today than I have in the last week or so. Why? Well, I felt like letting myself go a bit today and it was just too easy to give in.

I feel bad for it, but it was all so tasty. Just means extra work when I finally bother my ass to do any exercise. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment