My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Thursday, 21 January 2010

Day 83 - More On London

Google Street View is class. I can now see exactly where I'm staying in London and know exactly how I'll get there from the station.

It's bizarre being able to see everything in such detail before I've even left the house. The local shops, the locals, the size of the streets, the housing, etc.

I can also see how far I'll need to walk to get supplies, what kind of area I'm staying in (not good actually) and my chances of getting stabbed when I venture outside (quite good actually).

Fun!

So on Friday I'm going here, here, hanging out with chums and then going to see this nutcase.

Saturday I'm going to this (can't wait!) and then probably a bit of this. Yeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment