I'm not going to spend the whole evening in front of this laptop! No. I will not allow it. It's such a lovely day too. I'm going to check out that flashy new bridge and some of the nice modern architecture in that area. Or have a paddle about in the hotel's own swimming pool! Yes. I am. Very soon. Almost immediately. Definitely in the near future. I am...
So today was grand. I had an amazing breakfast, a nice stroll to the studio and got to sit in on a couple more sessions. One was easy enough, the other was a fairly elaborate corporate video production, which needed lots of attention to various aspects. The second session also involved some serious, 'freakin' Pro-Tools editing-at-warp-speed-type action. I was impressed!
After that I was just hanging out really. Getting to know more about the way files and formats are dealt with and sent about the place and getting to know the staff. It's pleasing how dead on people are. I have the strangest feeling that I'm actually getting on really well with everybody... It's cool.
OK, enough of this here internetting shenanigans.
ádh mór ort!
Tuesday, 9 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment