My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Sunday, 7 March 2010

Day 127

Just checking in really. I'm off to Dublin in the morning for a week.
I will have an early night as didn't sleep much yesterday and I'll be up about 5am to catch train.

Wish I had the energy to write more about the weekend and recent things, but all I can say is that things are going well. I'm clear of mind, I'm doing well, I'm still staying sober and moving on and things are pretty grand.

So that'll have to do y'all for nay!
See ya in a week.

Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment