My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Thursday, 19 November 2009

Day 19

As it's before 1:00am, I'm on day 19 of staying sober. Still feeling fine and dandy.
Just wanted to say that the Just Giving 'widget' on this blog, showing what has been raised in donations so far for SANE, is actually wrong. According to what is in my Paypal account there is more than that.

I've checked the small print and it's not some sort of fee that Just Giving are charging, so I'm not sure what's going on there. Maybe after the next few donations the widget will refresh properly and show the right amount. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment