I was up recording vocals for the first batch of brand new Fragile Human Organs' tracks today. http://www.myspace.com/fragilehumanorgans
I think we have now got all the recording done and dusted. Nothing left but for the Chief Captain on Deck to get her all fixed and mixed up and then we've got ourselves a finished release! Can't wait to hear it when it's done.
More of this sort of thing.
In other news, tonight I didn't do my joggy/walk exercise. Long story short, I've injured my foot badly (by wearing an old crap pair of trainers).
Besides, after recording I went to see Up at the cinema (ooh is that something in my contact lense *sniff* *sniff*...) followed by a chinese all-you-can-eat buffet. So long day, loads of food and I'm pretty wrecked now.
All in all, I've done 6 days in a row of the joogy/walk routine. That's not too bad. So I'm allowed a day off. I'll do more again tomorrow, promise.
Diet: Well "meal deal" at tescos: Fruit juice, pasta chicken salad thing and crisps, that wasn't too heavy and kept me going for the day, but then of course all that chinese food was pretty big on the calorie count I'm sure.
*BURRRRAAAAPPPPP*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment