Glad to have a day off after a stretch of night shifts up in the Landfill. While I have been doing some minimal exercise while at work, tonight was my first attempt to do a "wee bit of jogging, followed by 1 hour of brisk walking" in a more public place - with pedestrians and cars about etc.
I didn't feel too self-conscious because it was dark and I went out towards Upper Malone Road, where there were fewer people walking around who might point and laugh at me.
I need proper running trainers and probably shorts (instead of jeans) though.
Oh well, feel all the better for it.
I'm now going to have an early night, which is good, hopefully gets my sleep pattern back in order.
Oh, food wise: Not very good. Pizza and potato croquettes. err... Yea, I know.
I bought a salad, but I didn't use any of it.
Oh well. I still have a bit of work to do on that side of things.
Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment