So Christmas time with my family was bloody great fun! And even though I should maybe resist the urge to say it, I firmly believe removing alcohol from my life has made me appreciate the value of friends, family and general relationships with human beings. Which is good.
So what pressies did I get for Chrimbo?
Well I got the obligatory crap clothes (might wear the jeans though), underwear and a selection box, but I also got MONEY!! (Yay! That'll go towards my London trip in January!), a Stylophone and a new coffee percolator. I've been wanting one of these for a while and now I can have that pleasing ritual, smell and taste of coffee in my kitchen every morning, allowing me to assume a faint air of maturity and sophistication. Though after 3 Espressos today, I'm gonna have to get myself some decaf.... JITTER-TASTIC!!
Other than that, fun times out 'clubbing' (sort of) on Boxing Day and yesterday. Enjoying some new films and generally lazing about. I might be working on NYE but nothing confirmed yet. If I get out of it I'll be seeing in the new year at my sister's house, with a nice big dinner and more family larfs. So fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment