Since posting before about the choices of non-alcoholic drinks available in bars, I've found something that seems to work pretty well.
*drum roll*
... Blackcurrant cordial !
It's refreshing, it's not too sweet and the price ranges from FREE to £1.
When in Dublin I was charged 1 euro per pint of it (90p).
In Belfast bars the price has been up and down.
In The Empire first it was £1 then it dropped to 20p (in the space of two rounds!)
In Lavery's it has been 20p and 25p, but mostly FREE!
In Menagerie it has always been FREE too.
I've also been charged 50p ... in some local pub...
So the soft drink market does fluctuate dramatically in this current economical climate it seems. Or depending on who serves you and what bar you're in (and how nice you smell or something), but a pretty inexpensive night out overall, yes sir!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment