My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Friday, 15 October 2010

Day 350

Day 5 at the new job complete. Things are going fine really, but maybe more on this later.

It's Friday, so time to get the feck out of the house and go shake it to some PHAT BEATS!!! Off to Ecker we go. Can't wait for Kid Kameleon!

Meanwhile, I uploaded a new piece of music to Soundcloud as Doctor Lilt.
Also, I just watched this video and thought it was definitely worth sharing with you all:
I found this incredibly moving. I know it's easy to snub this sort of thing and take the piss, but it caught me with my defences down and the message in it deeply affects me, especially right now in this new working environment.

The new piece of music on Soundcloud I mentioned above is loosely related to this video (and the "It Gets Better" campaign).

Anyway, enough of the seriousness.

Big long Hexxed practice tomorrow for preparations of the Synapse Collision gig in Auntie Annies, Thursday 21st October, and then some time in the studio to catch up on various music related bits and bobs. Shhhhaaaaayyyyyyes!!!

Toodle pip for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment