My photo
Belfast, Ireland
I'm Martin Byrne, I'm a musician and songwriter from Belfast, N. Ireland. I write music for theatre, digital media and "other". I play a variety of instruments. I have written and produced quite a lot of music. When I'm not at home making music, I am out performing it with or without other awesome musicians. Cheers for having a wee juke!

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Day 136

136 days sober and also I just noticed, 21 weeks off the fags today. *Exudes smugness*

In other news, I'm in Belfast until Thursday, then two more days at ze studio in Dublin and then that's probably me done there. I love the place, I like the work, I want to work in Post-Production, for sure. So if anything good has come from my work experience it's that I'm now a bit clearer with what I now want to do with myself, in the near future.

Meanwhile, bits and bobs to do in Belfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment